Friday, March 25, 2016

Time to Party!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Birthdays are totally the best, aren't they?! A day to celebrate with friends and get pampered and relax! I can tell the girls are up to something; they're trying to be all secretive, but Murky is even more nervous than usual and Minnow soooo can't keep a secret! It's totally fine though, I won't be a downer and ruin their fun. Whatever they have planned is going to be so totally awesome!

Kat even left me a nice little message about buying me a bowl of ramen. But I'm so not meeting her. Remember what happened last time? Yeah, I've got better things to do on my birthday than kick her butt.

Speaking of better things, off to meet Erika for some shopping! I'll make sure to keep you updated on the surprise from my friends!

UPDATE 1: Minnow made me some tasty lemon cupcakes! And she said that she has one more surprise for me! Like, I wonder what it could be...

UPDATE 2: She made me tomato ice cream! SO excited to try!

UPDATE 3: I, like, shouldn't have had that last cupcake... Or mixed it with so much ice cream...  

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday! Looking forward to your next post! Let's hear about your crazy-cool hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 My hat is totally cool! Maybe I should write about it...

      Delete
    2. Totally. I've always wanted to know more about it !!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. Birthdays can become a blast. I'm seeing this post pretty late but better late than never right? Happy Birthday Shiki :) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally late, too. . . -__- Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, though!

      Delete