Friday, March 4, 2016

Belly-Dancing Monster

I’m confused.

And I mean like, really confused. Totally confused. More confused than when I was learning French! But maybe that’s not a very good example because I picked up French like, totally quick…

Anyway.

I just saw something really weird. You know those new shinobi girls? Renka, Hanabi, and Kafuru? Well, they were having this conversation today and it looked like it was getting pretty serious. Then all of a sudden, the middle one, Hanabi, started making this funny noise! Like, a hissing?

It made her sisters totally freak out! I had no idea what was happening or why they were scrambling around like crazy, trying to get her to calm down. Which didn’t seem to be working AT ALL. So then…

So. Then.

Renka starts doing this silly dance! Now, I know that doesn’t seem all that weird since people dance all the time (wait until I tell you about this thing with a Samba party), but that isn’t the part that’s so bizarro. What’s really weird is that she had this face drawn on her stomach!

Hanabi totally cracked up, which stopped that funky hissing noise. But I’m still confused. Why did Renka have a face on her stomach? Does she walk around with it all the time? Is it a Secret Ninja Art? What’s going on there?

The mystery around these girls continues…

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered about that too. My best guess is that is some kind of Ninja Art. Just like the Shinobi Transformation !!!!

    ReplyDelete