Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Shiki Tells a Story

Ugggh.

I was GOING to write a review about this totally delicious-looking ramen that I ordered the other day, but that’s being pushed aside for now because I just have to tell everyone about this.

So, like I mentioned, I was trying out this new ramen at one of my fav shops (new for me because I don’t normally get shoyu flavored, but that’s so not the point). Well, it turns out that it’s apparently also one of Katsuragi’s fav places, too.

I’m sure you can totally see where this is going. 

I had just ordered and was minding my own business texting some friends when all of a sudden Katsuragi plops down in the seat across from me! She’s got a huge smile on her face, which you KNOW means trouble, but I thought to myself, “Nothing too bad will happen, right?”

Wrong.

“I came here to reward myself with some ramen for studying this weekend,” Kat said, her smile getting even bigger as a glint shone in her eye. “But I think I’ve found a better reward than ramen!”
I’m sure you can guess that a fight like totally broke out. And of course I won, as if there was ever a doubt about that. But I didn’t even get to try the ramen I ordered!

Next time I’ll make sure I go in disguise. Kat’s groping hands won’t catch me! 

1 comment: