Thursday, March 3, 2016

Shiki Style

Remember that blog I wrote about the Two-Headed Ninja I saw after seeing Deathpond (which I totally saw for the fifth time the other day and it is still SO worth the zeni!)? Remember how I mentioned that grunts will jump out of the bushes to randomly attack me? And how some of those grunts wear, like, feathers?

Well, that got me thinking…

WHO EVEN WEARS FEATHERS NOW?!

That’s such an outdated style. And they’re so annoying! Every time you shift to do ANYTHING they fall out all over the place. And then you have to spend time cleaning them up when you could totally be doing something fun instead. It really is a horrible fashion choice!

…Okay, so maybe I’m a little bit biased. But I mean, I tried to wear this totally cute jacket that had feathers on it when Erika and I were going to go out shopping one day. But then the feathers started falling out all over the place and Yozie made me clean them all up which made me soooo late and I ended up missing a flash sale at my favorite store! So yeah, I guess I’m against feathers because of that bad experience. Maybe I shouldn’t let it get me down about other people wearing feathers, though.

But those colors that the grunts chose for those feathers? UGH! That’s one thing I’m totally not going to let them get away with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment