Friday, March 11, 2016

Shiki Spies: Sexy Shopping

Another big scoop!

You’ll never guess what I saw today! Something totally unexpected but so completely juicy I had to rush back to my room so that I could tell you all pronto!

There’s this store that I always walk by when I’m shopping, but I’ve never been there because I’m usually in a total hurry to get to a sale. The shop is super unique though because they sell all sorts of lingerie. From the quick glances I get when I fly by they have some really cute things, too. I’ll have to make time to go in and shop one day.  

But as I was passing by today to meet Erika for some coffee, I happened to see someone that we all know checking out the selection! Like, “Who was it, Shiki?” you may be asking. Well, it was none other than Miss Ikaruga of Hanzō Academy!

I couldn’t believe it! After I saw her I did what anyone else would have done; I sent Erika a text telling her that I was going to be late and slipped into the shop. I just had to know what she was going to buy!

 Well, she didn’t end up buying anything which is a bummer, but she DID try a couple of things on! If I’m like, being really honest here, I have to admit that I’m kinda proud of her. Breaking out from that prim and proper shell, huh, Iki? You go, girl!

And I bet next time she’ll totally get something! 


Extra sexy! 

1 comment:

  1. You've captured her perfectly Shiki. Yeah, it's neat seeing Ikaruga opening up !!!!

    ReplyDelete