Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Shiki's Fantastic Photo Shoots: Yu-and-mi

Shoot 2 down and it was even better than the last!

Yu-and-mi agreed to let me get some photos of her (I’m pretty sure she only said yes ‘cause I pulled the birthday card, but whatever!) and I’m totally excited with the way they turned out! She was really shy at first, just like Rizune, which I so don’t understand. Everyone is so timid, but they have no reason to be! They’re all gorgeous, talented, and powerful shinobi! Show it off!

After a few shots, I even convinced her to let me capture her elegant dance! I was completely enraptured, so of COURSE we got jumped by some grunts. But everything worked out great because I was able to get some really amazing pictures of her transformation. I really think she’s going to love those ones too, because they’re absolutely fabulous!

*siiigh* This idea was so totally great. Today’s Yozie’s birthday, so maybe she’ll want to do some glamor shots to celebrate! 

So cool she's hot! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot! Yumi really does take care of you girls, so it's nice to see you doing the same for her. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She totally does, so we have to make sure she gets pampered every once and awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumi's really got the GRACE !!!!

    ReplyDelete