Thursday, March 24, 2016

Shiki's Fantastic Photo Shoots: Rizune

The first photo shoot was a giant success!

Rizune was so nervous at first (and she gave me a weird look when I called her that, but I think it grew on her, just like I said it would!). It was actually sooooo cute! But she started to warm up after a while and really got into it!

We did a couple of different looks for her, which was totally cool because it let her show off a bunch of different sides of her personality! We started with her work clothes, since that’s what she’s comfortable in, and then we took a few shots in her Shinobi outfit. Then we did this sexy agent look that seemed to come right out of a movie!

After that, I suggested we do some in lingerie. She didn’t seem thrilled and looked like she was about to open her mouth and start lecturing me (guess she’ll always be a teacher…), when I pulled out the big guns. “I’m sure Master Kiriya would just LOVE to see these pictures!”

“W-What are you talking about?” she stuttered, her cheeks flushing. I grinned.

“You don’t have to pretend, your secret is TOTALLY safe with me! But after that date I saw, I bet these pictures would be a great surprise!”  

Shiki: 1, Rizune: 0. (…Okay, maybe she gets a half-point because these photos are like, definitely amazing!)

I can’t wait for the next one! I’m thinking I’ll ask Yu-and-mi if she’ll be my model this time. Since it’s my birthday tomorrow, maybe she’ll be more likely to say yes! 

HOT! And I couldn't resist adding some hearts! ;D 

1 comment:

  1. Hot hot hot! Definitely get Yumi in a photo shoot, maybe Yozakura some day too!

    ReplyDelete