Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shiki Spies: Date Night

I just saw the absolute CUTEST thing! It was totally adorable and it also gives me a huge scoop! There’s like, nothing better than that!

So, I was walking around the shopping district, trying to decide if I wanted to check out another store (it had this killer outfit in the window that I know would look totally great on me) or if I should take a break and reward myself with some tomato juice when I saw them.

Rin and Kiriya! Out on a DATE!

I couldn’t believe it! I’ve heard how she’s been totally gone over that guy for like, FOREVER, but who knew that something would actually come of it?! Do you think he made the first move? Or did Suzune gather her courage and get him all on her own?

Oh, but she was almost too cute for words! She was acting all shy and flirty, touching her hair and looking coyly away from him. And she was blushing! Oh my god, I almost swooned right there, fer shuh!

And the best part was that he was totally enamored with her! Trust me, I’m an expert at these things! He was trying to act all cool (like boys do, but come on!), but he could hardly take his eyes off her of! And Rin… Suzune…? Rin…? You know, it makes me wonder what he’d actually call her. ‘Cause I don’t know what to call her… Maybe Rizune? That could like, totally catch on, right?

Definitely going to have to find out how the rest of that date went! Maybe they’ll get married! I heard there’s this new place opening up that does events…


She was so cute that I had to snap a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment