Monday, February 29, 2016

Shiki Shops: PHOSERA Review

Sooo…

Remember that new shop that I was telling you about? The one I was like, really excited for?
 
Well, I tried two of the things that I bought from there and let me just say…

THEY. ARE. GREAT!

My favorite was definitely the nail polish. Yozie liked it, too! I convinced her to let me paint her nails and we were both totally surprised that it didn’t chip the next time she did some training. Extra points to the Sleek Shinobi brand for being fighting tough!

The lip gloss was awesome, too! Like I told everyone, I bought a new color to try something new and it totally worked out. It’s definitely a great color to wear when out on the town with friends! Eye-catching and vibrant, like me!

Hmm… I wonder what I’ll buy next time I’m there. Probably some lotion and eyeshadow. Maybe some hair-dye! How do you guys think I’d look with some black and pink streaks?! It would totally go with my Shinobi outfit…

No comments:

Post a Comment