Monday, February 22, 2016

Revealing Rapunzel

Okay, so have you seen that online novel "Rapunzel the Shinobi"? Well, yours truly has the inside scoop on who's writing it.

Right, think about it. Who's the main character? She's a shinobi, right? I mean, duh. But she's a shinobi with purple-pinkish hair and an eyepatch. How many of those do you know?

So you know how people who write stories like to put themselves in as the main character? Like how Murky's always writing stories about superheroes in masks, who sometimes end up making out with tall blonde girls...who talk like 80's American valley girls...

Anyway!

I think I know who's writing Rapunzel, and I think you do too. It's Yaggie, right? It's gotta be.
 
So watch and wait, 'cause if the next chapter of "Rapunzel" has her beating up a tall blonde girl who talks like an 80's American valley girl, you'll know we were onto something here. Till next time!

[Edit: Okay, you got me, Yaggie isn't the real author of "Rapunzel," but the real one made me swear never to tell anybody who she was orshe'dhackmyblogagainSO ANYWAY, just pretend it's Yaggie for my sake, yeah?]

No comments:

Post a Comment