Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Two-Headed Ninja

Okay, so last night, I went to see Deathpond again for the third time. I ended up staying to see it a fourth time, because come on, Deathpond, but I forgot the bus stops running at 10, and I didn't want to splurge for a cab, so off I went on foot.

On the way back, I took a shortcut through this one big park. I know, right? Cute blonde teen walking by herself in the dark at night. Sounds like every horror movie ever. But there I was, when I heard a rustling in the bushes ahead of me.

I slowly, quietly pulled out my scythe. I figured it was just a bunch of grunts about to jump me again. That happens four or five times a week. Sometimes they wear feathers or bear suits. It's weird. But no; what came out of those bushes was something totally different.

I couldn't quite tell what it was in the dark. It had a big, broad cloak like a shroud, it had these crazy twirling horns, and I swear to all that's holy, it had TWO FREAKING HEADS.

Like, it had a regular head, and then off to the side it had this crazy different-looking head. One of the heads screamed when it saw me and ran off. With the other head, I mean. They both ran off. The body they were both attached to ran off. I don't know. I'm still shaking all over. I can barely even type.

I need a massage. And an iced grande latte with two of those little mint creamery things. Massage first.

No comments:

Post a Comment