Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Shiki Shops: PHOSERA

Guys, I’m so excited!

A new store opened up in the shopping area and you’ll never guess what they sell there. Well, go on! Guess! I’ll be back in a couple of days to let you know if you’re right.  

…Just kidding! I wouldn’t do that to you all!

Anyway! The shop that opened sells make-up! And all sorts of it! I was almost overwhelmed when I walked in there. I didn’t know where to look first; lipstick or lip gloss or eyeshadow or eyeliner or nail polish or—!!

In other words, there’s like, a lot. And not just make-up, but also lotions and stuff for your hair, too! I can’t wait to try everything out, but that’s totally going to take FOREVER!!

But for my first purchase, I bought a new lip gloss (in a color I’ve never tried before because it’s totally important to change things up every once in a while, you know?!) and a few different shades of nail polish. Maybe I can convince Yozie to let me paint her nails! But she’d probably just ruin all my hard work with her punching… 

I’ll make sure to let everyone know about the new things I got today!

No comments:

Post a Comment