Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Shiki's Fabulous Photo Shoots: Surprise Guest!

Sorry to have been totally M.I.A. recently! But there’s been some really weird stuff happening that’s been keeping me busy…

But! That’s a story for another time! Right now, I want to tell you about the CUTEST picture I snapped of Murasaki!

Bet you didn’t think I was going to say that name, huh? *winks*

Yeah, I know its super surprising, but it really is great. I was trying to think of another girl I could have model for Shiki’s Fantastic Photo Shoots, but everyone was turning me down. Like, how rude is that?! Shouldn’t they all be jumping at the chance to show off what they’ve got? Uggggh, whatever…

Well, I was getting pretty desperate, but then I saw Murasaki. Normally, I don’t see her out and about a lot, so that gave me the brilliant idea to ask her to model for me!

Which she, of course, turned down.

But I could totally tell she was a little bit interested! So I pleaded my case (I bet Kafuru would be so proud) and thanks to my powers of persuasion, I was able to convince her to model! She was still a little hesitant, but I said we could have the shoot in her room if it made her more comfortable and that we wouldn’t do anything TOO outrageous in the wardrobe department. She gave me a little sniff, and then she said I seemed honest (do I…smell “honest”? Must be my new perfume), so she agreed.

And things went great! I just had her act natural and got this perfect shot of her! I was actually really surprised with the outfit that she let me get away with putting on her, but I think it helped that it was cute, fuzzy, and purple! So, she totally got to match her bear! And she enjoyed herself so much, I think she’ll agree to do a second photoshoot! And this time, maybe she’ll agree to get REAL crazy with the outfit! 

She could make modeling her career!

4 comments:

  1. AAAAH, she IS really adorable in that photo! Great work Shiki! c:

    Murasaki is super pretty. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And yeah, she's totally cute!

      Delete
  2. A little honesty goes a long way. Blogmaster Shiki strikes again!

    ReplyDelete